JAMSHEDPUR RESOURCES PRIVATE LIMITED is a leading producer of floating pontoons based in 2012, located in Indian Eastern part, at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Our company is affirmed with ISO 14001:2015 and 9001-2015 quality management system. Besides, our items are broadly trusted and famed by customers and can ideally meet ceaselessly changing social and economic requirements. Conforming to the advancements and credibility, we desire to offer ideal and cost-effective services and products to our customers.
Floating pontoons, also acknowledged as floating cube or pontoon float, is broadly used in water-based project products alongside our specialized professional design, experienced engineering group, and manufacturing to construct. Our product range has been extensively and successfully utilized in floating docks, floating platform, and in contemporary aquaculture farming.
We invite both old and new clients from all areas for a better mutual success and future business relationship.
We make use of broad spectrum antimicrobial master batch in the manufacturing process of our products because it is highly resistant against microbes, bacteria, yeast and fungi. Basically, what happens is the ions of silver comes in contact with the microorganisms by first breaking their cell wall and later on causing interruption in their metabolic function as well as in the functions of DNA replication, which ultimately leads to their elimination.
Other than this, here are the key benefits of using this technology:
- Reduced odour formation
- Articles prepared using this helps in controlling the spread of disease causing germs
- Improved hygiene
- Enhanced protection of a range of plastics products
- Clean technology using no harmful biocides
The below mentioned steps can help you out with the installation process of tanks:
- Place the tank in an erect position by supporting the base with a solid surface and make sure that there is no sharp material beneath it.
- The suitable solid base must extent beyond the diameter of the tank and must include building material like concrete, gravel, bricks with sand top surface between 300mm and 400mm in depth.
- Appropriate space should be left between the tank and the circumferential structures, so that expansion space is present there when the tank is filled. It is recommend to have minimum of 150mm (6 inches) all around. Now, position the tank ensuring best access for filling, maintenance as well as safety.
- Do not use the tank for underground installation purpose
- Move the tank only when it is not filled and away from any construction material at site
- If in case, the pipes and fittings are not supported properly, it may affect the integrity of seals as well as the structure of tank. User can refer to instructions on lid or warranty card.
- Cylindrical water storage tanks are not designed for transport purposes, i.e, these are meant only for static application and are thus heavy when filled. Therefore, for transport application use only horizontal designed ones.
- Surface of the tank is hard, so don't climb or stand over it, as this may cause serious injuries.